Recipe by *Parsley*
A nice combo of avocado and fruits.
Top Review by CarolAT
This is a great summer salad to serve with just about anything. I had a backyard cookout, and served it with grilled chicken. The honey and lemon juice was just right for the salad dressing to let all the different flavors come through. I added just a pinch of salt to pop the flavors just a bit. Great recipe. Thanks Parsley for posting it. Made for My 3 Chefs June 2008.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 4 tart apples, cored and cubed
- 2 peaches or 2 nectarines, pitted and cubed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pecans
- lettuce, and radicchio leaves (optional)