Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a raw food recipe I originally saw posted on The Summertree Café blog. Avocado and figs are a wonderfully rich and sweet combination.
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 4 dried figs (for crust)
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 5 fresh figs or 5 dried figs, that have been soaked, for filling
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon stevia (or sweetner of choice)
- Requires preparation! Make sure to soak nuts (and figs for filling if using dried) for 4-8 hours.
- Blend or food process nuts and dried figs until desired consistency (should be malleable). Press mixture into a tartlet form or small dish.
- Blend or food process avocado and fresh (or rehydrated) figs until creamy. Pour into crust. Chill before serving, can be refrigerated for about 2 days before eating.