Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Avocado Feta Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml fresh oregano, chopped or 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml red pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml red wine vinegar
- 7.39 ml fresh lime juice
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 59.14 ml purple onion, chopped
- 2 Hass avocadoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
- 113.39 g feta cheese, crumbled (add last)
- tortilla chips or pita bread, triangles
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, dash lime juice, oregano and red pepper. Add garlic, tomatoes, red onion, avocados and cilantro. Gently stir in the feta. Cover and chill until ready to serve.