Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The basic recipe came from Better Homes and Garden, but I added a few extra things. It is a delicious and easy appitizer.
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (I de-seed mine)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 -4 basil leaves, chopped (1 tsp. dried basil works fine too)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 5 -6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (marinated in oil)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 dash salt
- 1 -2 dash pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- tortilla chips
- Combine tomatoes, avacado, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Stir to mix.
- Gently stir in feta.
- Cover and chill until ready to eat.
- Serve with Totilla chips.
I served this with Terra's spiced sweet potato chips. A healthy & delicious appetizer. Thanks!
amazing! Served this to my friends at bunco and got rave reviews!!!I made it as stated, with no changes.
I made this the day I saw it and it is fabulous. Have shared with friends already!