Avocado, Feta and Roasted Tomato Salad
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and toss gently to coat then spread over tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes for 35 minutes or until tender then set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat and add beans and cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Divide beans among 6 bowls and top them with olives, tomatoes, avocado, feta and basil. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil and season with black pepper.