Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy little individual salads from Super Food Ideas Sept 06
- 1 kg roma tomato, roughly chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 375 g small green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup jarred olive
- 2 avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, roughly chopped
- 100 g marinated feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup tightly-packed small basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and toss gently to coat then spread over tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes for 35 minutes or until tender then set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat and add beans and cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Divide beans among 6 bowls and top them with olives, tomatoes, avocado, feta and basil. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil and season with black pepper.