Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty egg salad, lightened by usiong Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled, cooled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 medium avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, roughly mash eggs with Greek yogurt, pesto, avocado, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve as sandwiches on ciabatta rolls with spinach, tomatoes and egg salad mixture, if desired. Or use as you would any other egg salad.