Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful and flavor-filled alternative to traditional guacamole!
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 4 ounces tofu
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (coarsely grated or finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the vinegar, water, tofu and avocado in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir the remaining ingredients into the puree.
- Cover tightly and chill.