Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this dressing for YEARS!! (over 30 !) DH loves this on his Taco Salad. I've posted this recipe for easy access for DS and DIL.
- 3 avocados, peeled
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper sauce (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Start with garlc clove, onion powder, red pepper sauce and lemon or lime juice, blend until it's a paste; I use either a stick blender or magic bullet.
- Add 2 avocados, blend until smooth.
- Add salad oil, blend.
- Chop 3rd avocado (if you want dressing to be chunky).
- Add 3rd avocado and sour cream, mix by hand.