Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another dressing for that great BLT salad (BLT Salad BLT Salad)from loonytunesfan. Plus another version of BLT Salad from me.
- 1 large avocado (peeled & mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or less)
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce (or less)
BLT SALAD VARIATION
- 3 cups mixed greens (torn or shredded)
- 3 medium tomatoes (cut in thin wedges) or 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup crouton (optional)
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; beat at low speed until smooth.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- At serving time, arrange salad ingredients on 6 individual plates or toss in large salad bowl.
- Serve with dressing.