Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to use this on a caesar salad instead of the fatty dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- Place avocado, lemon juice, salt, celery salt, pepper and 1/2 cup sour cream in blender container.
- Cover and puree until smooth.
- Blend in an additional 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Chill, covered, allowing flavors to blend.
Nice and enjoyed the flavor, but because it is rather thick, I think I'd prefer it as a dip with fresh veggies as opposed to a salad dressing.
Really tasty. We thought that the cellery salt is what really made this dressing. Used fat free sour cream and served on a simple salad of baby spinach and tomatoes. Thanks for posting.