Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 container bean dip
- 1 container picante sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 package cheddar cheese, grated
- Layer these ingredients.
- Mash avocado until smooth, add other ingredients and mix.
- Add enough real mayonnaise to make spreading consistency.
This was nice. I used 3oz of cheeses as I didn't know how big a 'package' is. It made a lot though so we'll be eating it with lucnh over the weekend!