Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This was given to me at my bridal shower; everyone who came wrote down one of their own recipes for my collection. (you can adjust the amount of chili sauce to suit your taste)
Top Review by Noo
Easy and wonderfully delicious.we really enjoyed this dip!
I used Sweet Chilli Sauce, and also added a good splosh of Tabasco (we like things spicy!!) and a little extra garlic powder.
This went down so well..it's been used to top crispy potato skins loaded with chilli, scooped on chilli Doritos, and been thrown on top of tacos...versatile and yummy...doesn't get much better really!!
Thanks for posting. Made for PRMR.
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese with chopped (slightly mashed) avacado.
- Add sour cream, chili sauce, garlic powder, and minced chives.
- Allow to set in fridge at least an hour
- Top will shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.