Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to me at my bridal shower; everyone who came wrote down one of their own recipes for my collection. (you can adjust the amount of chili sauce to suit your taste)
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- shredded cheese
- Mix cream cheese with chopped (slightly mashed) avacado.
- Add sour cream, chili sauce, garlic powder, and minced chives.
- Allow to set in fridge at least an hour
- Top will shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Easy and wonderfully delicious.we really enjoyed this dip!
I used Sweet Chilli Sauce, and also added a good splosh of Tabasco (we like things spicy!!) and a little extra garlic powder.
This went down so well..it's been used to top crispy potato skins loaded with chilli, scooped on chilli Doritos, and been thrown on top of tacos...versatile and yummy...doesn't get much better really!!
Thanks for posting. Made for PRMR.
I love dips especially in summer.
This dip is delicious and trying this I learned that it is possible and easy to streach avocado using fresh cheese. I will do this again, for sure!
Great! With garlic and the addition of sri-racha and fresh chives this was wonderful.
This dip is delicious! I expected it to be "greener", but I guess I shouldn't have because of the sour cream and cream cheese. It looked like onion dip! However it looks, it is delicious! I halved the recipe, and it turned out fine. Thanks for sharing!