Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the MDC kitchen to yours.
- 2 medium avocados
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mash 2 avocados (about 1/2 cup pulp) until smooth.
- Beat in the balance of ingredients.
- Chill until very cold and garnish with an additional dash of pepper.
- Use strips of raw carrots or celery for dunking.
We liked this but I felt that there was too much lemon juice. It kind of overwhelmed the flavor of the avocado. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
Really yummy dip. I didn't serve it as a dip, but used it as a topping on recipe #456508. The only change I will make next time is to add more tomato. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.