Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 large avocados, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, well mashed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender, in the order they are listed and blend to a rough puree.
- OR mash by hand and mix well.
- Serve immediately to avoid darking.
- Guacamole is usually accompanied by tostaditas (deep fried corn chips).
This is a great recipe. I used canned green chilis and very ripe avacados, put it in the blender, had a very easy to make, very creamy, delicious dip. We used it on tacos and as a dip. I'll keep this recipe handy.
I HATE GUACAMOLE! I have NEVER tasted guacamole that I liked. But, I loved this recipe it was delicious. My husband loves guacamole and I made this recipe for him. He loved it and I loved it.
I have always liked guacamole, but this is the BEST! Thank you for posting this recipe.