- 2 avocados
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor fitted with chopping blade, puree avocado with garlic, lime juice, and herbs.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in avocado puree and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Add cream and continue to heat, but do not allow to boil.
- Salt to taste and serve.