Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from asia food recipe great site
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 avocado
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 cup parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- put garlic lemon juice zest and oil in blender.
- add parsley
- add peeled avocado add salt and pepper and blend.
- top pasta and toss garnish
- top with olives.
Just as I thought, this was delicious! I mixed this with whole wheat thin spaghetti and added some veggies. Thanks! Made for Vegetarian Swap April 2013.