Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread is gread on bagels, or as a sandwich spread
Make and share this Avocado Cream Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut into pieces
- 4.92 ml salt
- Mash avocado with a fork. Blend in all other ingredience. Refrigerate until ready to use.
I like to put this on ezekiel sprouted bread with slice of swiss cheese and alfalfa sprouts.
Fantastic! My mom made this for me when I came to visit, and I instantly got the recipe and made it as soon as I got home as well! :) I used 5 ounces of light cream cheese and garlic powder instead of the cloves. SO good on bagels!
Great stuff ! Made this as a spread for bagels and my guests loved it.