Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are yummy if you are an avid avocado fan like I am.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 -4 slices whole grain bread
- 3 large avocados
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3 scallions, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- Spread a thick layer of softened cream cheese on 3 or 4 slices of bread.
- Peel and slice the avocados and cover the cream cheese with them.
- spread sour cream over the avocados and sprinkle with the chopped scallions.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- You may also use bean sprouts for extra added crunch.
95 grams of fat! I don't know that I'd be willing to even try this!