Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe goes with Chicken Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream and Fruit Salsa. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Place first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Spoon pureed mixture into a small bowl; stir in cilantro.
- Cover and chill.
I have an avocado tree that is overflowing with avocados. This was another tasty way to use one up. It is fairly tart and really went well with the fruit salsa with the quesadillas. I bet it would be great on fish tacos too. Thanks GibbyLou, You have been a great PAC baby!