1/4 Photos of Avocado-Crab Soup
This soup is wonderful for a quick and light lunch or the beginning of an elegant meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan, heat broth, onion and garlic to boiling.
- 2Pour hot mixture into blender.
- 3Add lemon juice and avocados, cover and process about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture back into pan; add yogurt and crabmeat.
- 5Heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- 6Ladle into 4 soup bowls and garnish with twists of lemon.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado-Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 779.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 15.5 g