Recipe by Sharon123
Got this out of the "Great Vegetables from the Great Chefs" cookbook. Enjoy!
Top Review by Miss Annie
I made this recipe to use on top of Stuffed Peppers. This is a wonderful recipe to use as a side dish, appetizer, or use as a topping for beef or pork. We really enjoyed the taste, and the visual appeal was a plus. It was easy to put together. Thanks for posting and sharing this wonderful recipe. I will use this one again!
- 1 cup steamed corn kernel (about 3 ears)
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper