Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for the summer or anytime! It is so good that once I start eating it - it is hard to stop!
- 1⁄2 lb frozen corn
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 1⁄2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix corn, olives, red pepper, and onions.
- Mix garlic, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Toss liquid mixture with veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, toss with diced avocados.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
WOW!!!!! Every time I serve this salsa I have to have the recipe handy---Delish!! Love Love Love it Thanx for posting---
We love this recipe! To keep the avocados from turning brown, leave a seed in the salsa. So yummy!