1/1 Photo of Avocado Corn Salad
This is lovely with fresh corn cut off the cob.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, add corn, oil, water, cumin, and cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- 2Over medium heat, cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- 3Uncover and continue to cook for a few minutes to evaporate the excess moisture.
- 4Set skillet aside to cool.
- 5Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
- 6Peel the avocado and chop into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a large bowl.
- 7Add in the lime juice and stir.
- 8Chop the bell pepper into 1/2 inch pieces and add to the bowl.
- 9Add the red onion and cooked corn; stir to combine.
- 10Add salt and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- 11Sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro on top.
- 12Serve immediately or chill, then serve.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g