Another winner from the Low Carb Life book. If you like guacamole, you will like this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 10 Spanish olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced peeled carrot
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro (to garnish)
- 1Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, discard the pits and scoop out the shells. Reserve the shells.
- 2Finely chop the flesh and set aside in a bowl.
- 3Add tomatoes, olives, and lime juice; mix gently.
- 4Combine chopped peppers, cucumber, onion and diced carrot in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 5Add to avocados and toss gently. Season with salt, pepper and tabasco.
- 6Gently mound the salad into the avocado shells. Garnish with a light sprinkle of cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: