Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the California Avocado Organization.
- 1 avocado
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Combine avacado with goat cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature to let flavors blend.
This makes a great spread that has a little tang to it from the goat cheese and lime. Love it! I spread this on a tortilla, added some shredded lettuce and had a great lunch wrap! This would be a very nice twist on guacamole and I can see myself adding it to everything from tacos to burritos or using it as is for a great appy spread with dippers! Thanks for a unique and tasty recipe! *Made for Bev Tag* Come join the fun! We are having a blast! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=269835&start=0