Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 350 Best Vegan Recipes. makes 1 ½ cup – serve with chips or spooned onto baked potatoes
- 2 avocados, cut in large cubes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- In food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth.
This dip has great flavor and can handle substitutions. I used plain yougurst instead of mayo, fresh minced onion instead of onion powder. Garlic granuals instead of powder. This will be great when I don't have tomatoes to make guacamole!