Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Taste Of Home - I did add a few things and the recipe reflects that- pretty tasty! I also reduced the ginger as I am not a huge fan but wanted to try as is.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger (or less)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- In a small bowl, toss avocado with 1 tablespoon lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, apple, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, pecans or walnuts, ginger and remaining lemon juice. Stir in avocado. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired.