Recipe by BurgyJ
This is a delicious salad that a friend makes for me. The blend of textures is amazing!! Hopefully everyone enjoys it as much as I do!
- lettuce (romaine or your favorite variety)
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 -2 chicken breast, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup sweet Catalina dressing (or dressing of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- clean and prepare the amount of and type of lettuce as you like, cut or torn
- grill or pan-fry chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- chop onion
- dice the avocado and apples into dice-sized chunks.
- mix the lettuce, apples, almonds, onion and chicken.
- gently add the avocado and dressing.
- Enjoy a delicious salad filled with unique textures and tastes!