Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a cookbook called "Vienna '72" Cook Book compiled by Canyon High School Band Parents Association.
- 2 avocados
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- lemon juice
- Peel avocados, split in half lengthwise.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons pulp from each half.
- Blend pulp with other ingredients. Stuff avocado, press halves together.
- Dip in lemon juice, wrap in Saran wrap and chill.
- Slice to serve.