Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really yummy different twist on a traditional cheese ball.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Mash cream cheese and mix well with the cheddar cheese.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the avocado, onion, nuts, garlic powder and green chili's.
- Form into ball and roll in parsley.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
My 10yo daughter has just discovered the avocado. You would have thought that the planets had aligned and the angels were singing when she tried this. Really different without being weird. Great flavor! I added a few dashes of Tobasco as well because IMHO everything is better with a dash ot two!