1/2 Photos of Avocado Cashew Enchiladas
From the Enchanted Broccoli Forest cookbook by Mollie Katzen. Rich and delicious. These are incredible! High in good fats and protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 Hass avocadoes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped finely
- 1 cup cashews, toasted and chopped finely
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1Mash avocados and add lime juice.
- 2Add green onions through garlic, mix well.
- 3Fill a 7 x 11 inch baking dish with half of enchilada sauce.
- 4Heat tortilla in microwave, in a lightly oiled skillet, or over a gas burner for 15 seconds, or until flexible.
- 5Place 1/2 cup filling in tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in dish.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 7Pour rest of sauce over tortillas and top with cheese.
- 8Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Cashew Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.8
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 1124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 18.3 g