From the Enchanted Broccoli Forest cookbook by Mollie Katzen. Rich and delicious. These are incredible! High in good fats and protein.
- 2 Hass avocadoes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped finely
- 1 cup cashews, toasted and chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- Mash avocados and add lime juice.
- Add green onions through garlic, mix well.
- Fill a 7 x 11 inch baking dish with half of enchilada sauce.
- Heat tortilla in microwave, in a lightly oiled skillet, or over a gas burner for 15 seconds, or until flexible.
- Place 1/2 cup filling in tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour rest of sauce over tortillas and top with cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.