Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy, rich chicken salad. Great on sourdough bread.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 cup cashews (roughly chopped)
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, dressing, dill, cashews, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.