Recipe by Charmie777
This is a great summer pasta salad, or actually any time of the year pasta salad! Everyone raves about it!!!
Top Review by Logan's Mommy
Yummy!!! I love avocados and artichokes so this was a no brainer for me, but even my picky eater friend liked it, so I know it must be good! I used grilled artichokes (and a bit of the oil they came in), and Ken's Creamy Cesar dressing. I left out the tomatoes because I didn't have any but don't think it changed the overall flavor. The tomatoes would add a nice pop of color however. Oh, and added some fresh lemon juice (mainly to keep my avocados nice and green). So gonna make this again and again, I may even add some tuna next time! Thanks for sharing!!
- 1 lb medium pasta shell, cooked and drained
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, seeded and halved
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese