- 1 medium firm-ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and cubed (tested with Haas)
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons grated sweet onions
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use. (The dressing can be made up to 4 hours in advance.).