Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great butter to have on hand for a variety of things such as grilled chicken and fish. Cooking time includes refrigerating time. Will keep forever in the freezer! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1⁄2 avocado, ripe, pitted, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place in plastic wrap or wax paper and form into a log. Twist the ends shut.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.