1/3 Photos of Avocado Bruschetta
Another what's in the cupboard for an appetizer recipe. You may serve this hot or warm. When you mash the avocado do not puree it, it should still have some texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mini chopper, chop the onion, garlic, chili flakes and lime juice until very fine.
- 2Mixed the garlic etc with the fork mashed avocado.
- 3Meanwhile lightly paint the baguette slices with olive oil on both sides and broil one side then the other until light golden.
- 4Spread the avocado mixture on the toasted baguette slices.
- 5Top with the chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- 6Preheat oven to 350F heat for 10 minutes finish under the broiler for 2 more minutes or until the parmesan is golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.3
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 1729.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g