Recipe by jonesies
Taken from the Food Services of America website. Looks delish for grilling season!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) brie cheese
- 3 large california avocados
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, shredded and divided
- 6 chicken breast halves (bone-in, skin on)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove rind from brie and chop cheese.
- Mash 2 avocados with a fork; stir in cheese and 2 tablespoons basil.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; loosen skin from chicken breasts without detaching it; spread avocado mixture evenly beneath skin.
- Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on one side in a Charcoal or Gas grill, leaving other side empty.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up over empty side and grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 45 minutes or until chicken is done. (Do not turn chicken.).
- Process remaining avocado, remaining basil, broth, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with chicken.