Taken from the Food Services of America website. Looks delish for grilling season!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove rind from brie and chop cheese.
- 2Mash 2 avocados with a fork; stir in cheese and 2 tablespoons basil.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; loosen skin from chicken breasts without detaching it; spread avocado mixture evenly beneath skin.
- 4Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on one side in a Charcoal or Gas grill, leaving other side empty.
- 5Arrange chicken, skin side up over empty side and grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 45 minutes or until chicken is done. (Do not turn chicken.).
- 6Process remaining avocado, remaining basil, broth, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 478.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 21.2 g