Prep 8 mins
Cook 50 mins
This was in a free magazine we got in the mail today. Haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Avocado Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and nuts).
- In separate bowl, mash avocado; add eggs and buttermilk and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix only until flour is moistened. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until cake tester (toothpick) comes out clean, in preheated oven.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack to continue cooling.