Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simply Vegan.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove seed.
- Remove avocado pulp from shell and mash in a bowl, reserving shells.
- Add other ingredients and mix well. Put back into shells.
- Serve with raw carrots and/or celery sticks.
I made this recipe for my husband and I as a snack and had it with carrots and crackers. It's really tasty!