Recipe by katie in the UP
This came from the 30 Minute GAL...Rachael Ray. It can't be any easier than this!
Top Review by UmmBinat
Very good taste but hard to eat without being messy with the rice crackers I served them with. I used freshly squeezed lemon juice, the red Tabasco sauce, unrefined extra virgin olive oil, big sea salt pieces I crushed with my mortar & pestle, plus the rest. Made for March's Tag Game ~ Spring Onions (Cebolletas) in the Spain & Portugal forum.
- 3 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1 lemon
- hot sauce, several drops (recommended ( Tabasco)
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut into and all around the pit of each avocado, down to the pits. Twist the avocados and separate them. Whack the corner of your knife into each pit and remove it.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out each avocado half and arrange them on a plate. Dress the avocados with lemon juice, a few drops of hot sauce and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Combine the tomatoes and scallions and season with salt. Fill the avocados with plum tomatoes and serve.