Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Saw this on a leaflet, had to try it, had to make it again
Top Review by Lori Mama
Yum! I chose some lightly toasted, soft Pita bread for this. I will try a good quality white bread next time. I left the tomato off. As with the previous reviewer, it's a personal preference. :)
- 8 slices bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 8 slices red onions
- 8 slices roasted chicken breast
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and fat removed
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomatoes
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- spread one side of each slice of bread evenly with mayonnaise.
- spread half the number with mashed avocado.
- then top with red onion.
- place the chicken, bacon, lettuce leaves and tomato on top.
- season with salt and pepper.
- top with remaining slices of bread and serve immediately.