Recipe by Lavender Lynn
We love BLT and avocadoes. This recipe is from razzle dazzle recipes. Time doesn't include time for dressing to blend flavors.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made this yummy salad dressing to go with our dinner tonight. Since my avocados were on the small size, I used two as did another reviewer. I also used some fresh salsa vs. the hot sauce along with some S & P. This dressing could be used on a number of things so I will definitely keep it handy. Made for the For Your Consideration tag game.
- 1 large avocado, ripe, peeled and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 3 cups torn lettuce or 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked until brown, and crumbled