1/8 Photos of Avocado BLT Club
This is something I used to make at my cafe, The Flying Apron. What with all of the recipes I make here on Food I had kind of forgotten about it. DH ask me last night if I could remember how it was made, and I said "sure that was an easy one"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread to your liking.
- 2Build sandwich by adding mayo and layers of bacon and lettuce to one slice of toasted bread.
- 3Top with another slice of bread with mayo and layer with half the avocado and tomato slices'.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, and cover with the last slice of toasted bread.
- 5Tip: prep the tomato, avocado and lettuce leaves while the bread is toasting and the bacon is cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado BLT Club
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.4
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 882.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: