Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so easy to make, a little different that your Spanish salsas. Watch out, it's easy to eat too much!!
- 15 3⁄4 ounces black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup frozen corn (can be cooked)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2⁄3 ounce Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Prepare the salad dressing by blending the mix with the water and vinegar.
- Combine the vegetables and dressing.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- This can be prepared ahead of time and chilled.