Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Title says it all.. with a bit of a kick. From my "Clan Christmas Party" 2009 Absolutely fabulous, extra protein lower fat from the beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 6 radishes, chopped
- 6 scallions or 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (I only used one...)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (~ 2 limes)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together. (I let it sit in the fridge overnight to let the flavours blend and have found it tastes a bit better than eating it right away.).
- Number Of Servings:makes about 3 cups of dip.
- Preparation Time:depends on if you have a food processor!
Wonderful dip! I served with Refried Bean Burrito, and it was a big hit! I omitted the salt (personal preference). Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~