Recipe by beudog
My grandma gave me this easy recipe one summer while we were on a cross-country road trip. She said she got it from a friend. It's a huge hit at parties and family gatherings!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing (and oil & vinegar to make it)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 15 ounces canned black beans, rinsed
- 15 ounces canned corn, drained (southwest mix with bell peppers)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 small can roasted green chilies (optional)
- 2 jalapenos, diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk Good Seasons salad dressing following directions on the pouch, but substitute water for the juice of 2 limes.
- Layer ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour salad dressing on top and gently toss.
- Let sit, covered, in fridge for a couple hours – if you can wait that long!
- Serve with tortilla chips.