Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free. Found here: http://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/desserts/avocado-banana-bread-2243/. PLaced here for safe keeping and nutrition facts
- 354.88 ml almond flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml avocado, mashed
- 177.44 ml banana
- 44.37 ml coconut oil, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml raw honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 118.29 ml chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- place the avocado and bananas in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Add the coconut oil, vanilla, honey and egg and pulse to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the almond flour and mix to form a batter.
- line an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the batter across the pan.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 45-50 minutes.