Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free. Found here: http://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/desserts/avocado-banana-bread-2243/. PLaced here for safe keeping and nutrition facts
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- place the avocado and bananas in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Add the coconut oil, vanilla, honey and egg and pulse to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the almond flour and mix to form a batter.
- line an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the batter across the pan.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 45-50 minutes.