Grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free. Found here: http://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/desserts/avocado-banana-bread-2243/. PLaced here for safe keeping and nutrition facts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2place the avocado and bananas in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- 3Add the coconut oil, vanilla, honey and egg and pulse to combine ingredients.
- 4Pour mixture into the bowl with the almond flour and mix to form a batter.
- 5line an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the batter across the pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 261.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: