Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free. Found here: http://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/desserts/avocado-banana-bread-2243/. PLaced here for safe keeping and nutrition facts
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup avocado, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup banana
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- place the avocado and bananas in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Add the coconut oil, vanilla, honey and egg and pulse to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the almond flour and mix to form a batter.
- line an 8½” x 4½” medium loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the batter across the pan.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 45-50 minutes.