Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A wonderful BLT Sandwich made with fresh garden vegetables, crisp Pepper Bacon, Maui Onion and Hass Avocado.
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices thick slab bacon (About 1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon dill (Minced)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 slices multigrain bread (Toasted)
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine, Sliced 1/4-inch Thick )
- 2 English seedless cucumbers (Peeled, Sliced 1/4-inch Thick)
- 4 slices maui onions (Sliced Thin)
- 1 Hass avocado (Sliced Thin)
- 2 cups large-curd cottage cheese
- 24 dill pickle slices (Dill Chips)
- Sprinkle black pepper over bacon, cook bacon crisp and set aside.
- In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, fresh fine herbs, salt and white pepper.
- Toast bread and spread 1-tablespoon Herbal mayonnaise on each slice.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cucumbers, Maui onions, avocado and lettuce.
- Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- Garnish sandwich plates with 1/4 cup cottage and dill pickle chips.